Have you checked out these Facebook features to promote your page / business yet? These features are cool and help you plan events and highlight them. Event features are easy to use and give additional boost to your brand image.
So what are these features and how can you use them?
1. Buy and sell groups
The good thing about Facebook is that they are pioneers of innovation. They are always coming up with great ideas to help promote business. Check out the “Buy and sell groups” feature.
Facebook consolidates existing Sale groups in your vicinity. Suggestions of Sale groups are also based on your search history.
This is a 0 budget option. Start joining related groups and advertise your products.
You will see a list of groups that may interest you and is customized for your viewing.
If you are not happy with the Sale groups being featured, click on + and – to zoom in and out of the map and navigate to new areas. Click on Redo Search in Map Area will refresh the list of Sale groups on the left.
2. Create event
Once you have a reasonable size of engaged members in your page, creating an event for footfalls could be a smart way to meet your customers and promote products.
Again this is a free to use feature which lets you build brand and awareness and helps you create a huge opportunity to meet your customers. Build ideas for workshops and create awareness about your products.
Choose between a private and public event. Private events are for select members chosen by you and public events are open for everyone.
3. Power Editor
The Facebook Power Editor, your personal ad campaign editor, is very user friendly and interactive. The Power Editors makes it simple to create campaigns and offers other interesting features to make your campaign catchy. Go to Facebook Business -> Scroll down -> Under Learn How -> Click on Power Editor.
Some key features of Power Editor are:
- Search your adverts to quickly view the information you need.
- Ability to custom create, rules to search adverts, view active ads and campaigns by objective, and view of the table (Dashboard).
- Editor becomes a working space to create, edit, and manage adverts and campaigns.
- Automatic naming convention and a lot more features to get you started and become an expert of managing your adverts independently.
- Create, control, and track audiences, page posts, image library, and reporting.
- Enough and more help, support, and how to demos available to work with Power Editor.
So just get started with these amazing Facebook features. Earn while you learn.